2007-07-22

Party with Cambodian Friends

I was just back from the party at Brother Sam Ang's house in Tokyo. It was my first time to go there to have a party with other Cambodian students and enjoyed with various kinds of delicious foods. Though some of them I just met for the first time, they are really good company. We made fun by teasing each other, and brother Theavin was the one who made the party really come alive with his thousand of jokes. Everybody just couldn't stop laughing and stayed awake the whole night.

2 comments:

dragon said...

hello lina,i just have to checked your homepage.thank you for enjoyed the party in my house and i hope you and your husband will join with us on next times...but we'r got the fell embarrassed with some photos.so i want you erase my photo and i think you should choose another onece possibly. sorry
Lany

Anonymous said...

Sister, ok I'll change it to the better one a.s.a.p don't worry. I am sorry that I didn't notice about that. Sure, I'll join you later.