2007-07-19

Itabashi Daiichi Junior High School


This morning, I went to Itabashi Daiichi Junior High school to teach second year students there, the lecture is called "Cultural Exchange Program". This time was quite different from the previous ones because of huge number of students and teachers (120 students and their 6 teachers) were combined into one class at the gymnasium to listen to my presentation. In response to the request of the school, I've talked about Cambodian culture, people's life styles and manner, and the world heritage "Angkor Wat", the condition of Cambodia's current economic development and the process of landmine removal. It was a long lecture I had provided, and those students and teachers seemed to be very enthusiastic about what I had presented. During the lecture, the school teacher also took photos and video, and promised to send some to me later. I was a bit tired after finishing the presentation and answering the questions from the floor. When I managed to return home, the school principal warmfully invited me to have lunch together with their students. It was very nice to be able to have a meal with them.

No comments: